Disclosure

I am a Creative Team member for Jeanine DeOre, Plum Dumpling Designs and Jen Maddocks. As a CT member I received product for free in return for creating and posting projects. If I indicate that a product was done as a requirement for a Creative Team, please be advised that the product used was indeed received for free. Thanks!


Friday, April 1, 2011

Plum Dumpling Designs new Kit: Rabbit Tales

I realized that I haven't scrapbooked just about any of the 12 Easter Egg Hunts my son has done (wait, did he do it last year??? - ugh, my memory!) Anyway, I must've been waiting for the right kit. Rabbit Tales includes a special treat if you pick it up before 4/7 - you get the "basket case" alpha for free!

I'm super excited to have been selected for Plum Dumpling Designs Creative Team! This is the first kit I've worked with and I just love it! Mary is so creative and her work is quality, it makes scrapbooking so much fun. I naturally put a lot of pressure on myself to make a nice page, but this kit was so happy I hardly had to reassure myself at all. I can't wait for the next page I get to work on.

Rabbit Tales is 20% off through Sunday


Here's the page I created with this kit! My cute little 5 year old boy running around to find the eggs that his Grandpa (he calls him "Paka") hid

No comments:

Post a Comment