Disclosure

I am a Creative Team member for Jeanine DeOre, Plum Dumpling Designs and Jen Maddocks. As a CT member I received product for free in return for creating and posting projects. If I indicate that a product was done as a requirement for a Creative Team, please be advised that the product used was indeed received for free. Thanks!


Friday, April 1, 2011

Digital Dandelions is now open!

As part of the creative team for Jen Maddocks, I had the privilege of working with the collaboration kit Take Flight. This collab is available at the new Digital Dandelions store that opened TODAY! Come celebrate and pick up the new kit for free!

Here is a preview of "Take Flight" - FREE with any $10 purchase

& here is my page (click on the layout for full credits)

1 comment:

  1. I love what you did here with the collab! Thanks. Welcome aboard!

    ReplyDelete