Disclosure

I am a Creative Team member for Jeanine DeOre, Plum Dumpling Designs and Jen Maddocks. As a CT member I received product for free in return for creating and posting projects. If I indicate that a product was done as a requirement for a Creative Team, please be advised that the product used was indeed received for free. Thanks!


Wednesday, November 17, 2010

November Extreme Makeover Challenge

I completed my Extreme Makeover Challenge hosted at Scrapmatters. I did the original page for a speed scrap and when the instructions weren't working with my pictures, I was too stubborn to pick different photos. I thought it would help me be more creative since it usually does. For the makeover I added in one more picture that I had really wanted to use and changed the kit to more subtle colors. It is painful for me to post this before page but I do looove that red paper and have to find another page to use it on.

Before



After

Thanks for reading my blog! Enjoy your Thursday, DO IT!
Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment