Disclosure

I am a Creative Team member for Jeanine DeOre, Plum Dumpling Designs and Jen Maddocks. As a CT member I received product for free in return for creating and posting projects. If I indicate that a product was done as a requirement for a Creative Team, please be advised that the product used was indeed received for free. Thanks!


Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Time for me to get posting

I really want to be more active with my blog and so here goes!

I did a sample page for a new friend I met online during a chat (Mom2Moo) She saw some of my completed scrapbook pages while we were getting to know each other. She had a new kit coming out and asked if I wanted to do a sample page. How sweet! Here it is live on one of the websites it'll be at:

http://digitalscrapink.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath&products_id=988

I've toyed with applying to be a formal member of a Creative Team (CT) for a designer but hadn't felt ready yet. After spending a lot of time taking Jessica Sprague classes, lurking on forums, then participating in forums and having fun with it all...I feel ready to try my hand at it. I've found a few people having a CT call and so I'm going to apply for the people I admire and think I'd be able to help. Here goes nothin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment