Disclosure

I am a Creative Team member for Jeanine DeOre, Plum Dumpling Designs and Jen Maddocks. As a CT member I received product for free in return for creating and posting projects. If I indicate that a product was done as a requirement for a Creative Team, please be advised that the product used was indeed received for free. Thanks!


Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Freebies and a new collab kit out Friday

Jeanine DeOre and Plum Dumpling Designs are releasing a new kit this Friday 3/18 called Sunshine in Your Heart. With the permission of Jeanine, I've created a few freebies for your personal use. I hope you enjoy them!

A page I created with
SUNSHINE IN YOUR HEART


Freebie Template (click preview to download)



Freebie Word Art
Includes "Grandma" , "Grandmother", "Mother", and "Sister"

2 comments:

  1. thank you so much for the template and the mask with words they are wonderful! Thank you for sharing your creativity with me! Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The template and word art are amazing!!! LOVE them. Great job.

    ReplyDelete