Disclosure

I am a Creative Team member for Jeanine DeOre, Plum Dumpling Designs and Jen Maddocks. As a CT member I received product for free in return for creating and posting projects. If I indicate that a product was done as a requirement for a Creative Team, please be advised that the product used was indeed received for free. Thanks!


Friday, March 18, 2011

New Collab out TODAY! Woo hoo

I'm on the creative team for Jeanine DeOre Designs. She and Plum Dumpling Designs collaborated to create this great kit, I had the pleasure of playing with it early. It's packed full of great stuff. These two work well together. Sign up for Jeanine's Newsletter here and get a TON of freebies from the creative team too!

Don't forget - New releases are 20% off until Sunday!

Sunshine In Your Heart (Images are linked)

























































Check out the ScrapMatters gallery here for lots of inspiration from the CT!

No comments:

Post a Comment