Disclosure

I am a Creative Team member for Jeanine DeOre, Plum Dumpling Designs and Jen Maddocks. As a CT member I received product for free in return for creating and posting projects. If I indicate that a product was done as a requirement for a Creative Team, please be advised that the product used was indeed received for free. Thanks!


Tuesday, January 18, 2011

A few more

OOOOhhh, I have a few more pages to share today. I guess it's easier to put them in separate posts anyway. Right?
I really liked these photos of my son and dog. Something about the sunlight in these pics really makes me happy. These great little templates by Project B Designs, really got me rockin' with this page. Kit used is Project B Designs "Project ABC Bundle #3." Full Credits here.


When my husband and I were dating we took a trip to Fargo for his cousin's wedding. I really had a good time there, but it was unexpected fun. I'm not a huge fan of cold, so I thought I was in for freezing temps. I even have flip flops on in one of these pictures!

I used Project B Designs kit "All Things Happy" to create this page. Full Credits here.

No comments:

Post a Comment