Disclosure

I am a Creative Team member for Jeanine DeOre, Plum Dumpling Designs and Jen Maddocks. As a CT member I received product for free in return for creating and posting projects. If I indicate that a product was done as a requirement for a Creative Team, please be advised that the product used was indeed received for free. Thanks!


Thursday, January 27, 2011

Terrible cold, but finished a few pages

Well, this stinkin' cold didn't keep me down for long. I was determined to get some pages done and I did. Tristen's ankle is feeling much better and he's pretty much back to normal now but keeping physical activity low.

First up is a page about my wishes for 2011. Some wishes are trivial and some are repetitive but all are me!Created using the Flavor of the Month Pink Lady Collab "And So It Begins"



Tristen got quite a surprise for Christmas. Since he already has THREE PS3's to play with, we said no way to an Xbox. However, we finally decided to let him have it since he didn't want anything else for Christmas and that's what all his friends play online. We figured it was social, so what the heck! It's another piece of cheese to keep him doing his work.
Created using Game Over by Studio Demo

Hope everybody enjoys their weekend. We're off to Louisiana to visit "Big Lake" which means lots of laptop time for me and lots of photos to take. Ahhh....



No comments:

Post a Comment