Disclosure

I am a Creative Team member for Jeanine DeOre, Plum Dumpling Designs and Jen Maddocks. As a CT member I received product for free in return for creating and posting projects. If I indicate that a product was done as a requirement for a Creative Team, please be advised that the product used was indeed received for free. Thanks!


Monday, January 17, 2011

Busy Gal lately but here are 3 pages done

I've been a busy gal lately. I've enjoyed some great family time and made quite a few scrapbook pages. I'm really enjoying my experience as a layout creator for several awesome kit designers. All of the groups are really great people to work with. I'm about to celebrate a birthday, between that and the New Year it's always a very introspective time of year. I'm reading the book "The Happiness Project" right now and highly recommend it. Here are a few pages I'd like to share with you all!

This is my dad and his sister back before I was born (almost 34 years ago.) I love the candid shot, don't see many older photos with people caught in the act.
Full credits here. Created with Paper Planes Designs "Hand in Hand"





I have a few puppy pictures too, who doesn't love some cute puppy dog eyes.


This is my dog, Max. I just love the little bugger!

Full Credits
Here. Created with "Just You" by Brandi Sutherlin.





Gabbi is the pet of designer Brandi Sutherlin who created this kit called "Raveled" for all your knitting and crochet pages. She let me borrow a picture to use on this page. Isn't Gabbi cute!

I have more to post, be back soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment