Disclosure

I am a Creative Team member for Jeanine DeOre, Plum Dumpling Designs and Jen Maddocks. As a CT member I received product for free in return for creating and posting projects. If I indicate that a product was done as a requirement for a Creative Team, please be advised that the product used was indeed received for free. Thanks!


Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Today is a challenge, Two Pages done

Today is a rough day for me, I am trying to eat better but I'm not really wanting to today. Then my son sprained his ankle, YUCK! He's taking it well, it's not too painful now that we got some ibuprofen in him. It doesn't look too bad, but is really swollen. Fingers are crossed that it's minor, we'll give it until tomorrow before we go to the doctor. He's enjoying unlimited Xbox time, so he's feeling no pain ;)


Here's a few more pages I've done recently. In honor of the worrying we mothers do, 1st up is a page about my son.


Created with Timo Designs Kit "Imagination" available at ScrapBird. I did this page for a challenge at ScrapMatters, you can pick up the template for free here - courtesy of Tanya Riley.


I can't believe it's been 10 years since I took these pictures! Timo Designs also has a new Kit out this week called "Cold Days", find it here at ScrapBird.

No comments:

Post a Comment