Disclosure

I am a Creative Team member for Jeanine DeOre, Plum Dumpling Designs and Jen Maddocks. As a CT member I received product for free in return for creating and posting projects. If I indicate that a product was done as a requirement for a Creative Team, please be advised that the product used was indeed received for free. Thanks!


Saturday, January 29, 2011

Love is in the air - Freebie VDay Cards

What do you do when you can't sleep because of a cold? Freebies sounded like a good idea. Jeanine DeOre released a new kit this week called "LoveBirds" and you guessed it - cute birds everywhere! It's amazing how many saying we have related to birds and love. I made some little 3x4 cards like we use to give away at school. Instead of one of those expensive cards how about something a little more hand made this year. I also found some envelopes by Sherri Osborn you can cut out and even decorate too.

Click on the individual cards to download at 4shared

.




Hope you all have a great weekend and Valentine's Day!

1 comment:

  1. Hi kiddo! Just posted these on my blog and on SM! They are so adorable!!!!

    ReplyDelete